Monday, January 29, 2007

We see $$ everywhere, how do we get it ?

Blogging, become a real estate agent on Second Life, selling virtually anything from pots and pans, TIVO, PS3 and even a human life on Ebay ?

These are the few things that millions of people out there are doing everyday in their bid to make Money online. The list goes on and on and you can read about them here.

I am sure many of us know some friends or colleagues who quit their daily job just to try their luck making fast and easy (not as easy as you might think) money using the Internet.

Countless books, ebooks, podcast and countless seminars conducted by Internet Gurus out there are covering this topic. Many have try to walk the path and failed, however few have prevailed and live to tell their stories.

Well, I am one of the lucky few who manage to make ends meet ;) after many attempts and research into the digital world of money making.

I've been an Ebayer for almost 5 years now, making enough to cover my expenses that I do not need to find a 9-5 job. So I spend most of my time online looking for more ways to make $ through the Internet.

I will be using this Blog to educate and list out the various method people all around the world are using to make $ everyday. Hopefully it will benefit those who will give it a try and those who dare to fail in order to succeed :)

As this is my first article, I will make it short and be sure to check back soon.

No comments: